ABOUT US

This college was established in 1980 with B.A (E.H.P) and B.Com.(TM) in the same building where Govt. Junior College and Govt. High School have been accommodated. Later it was shifted to its own building on Bellary Road in 2006.The Science courses were introduced in the interest and demand of the public in 1991. The College follows scrupulously academic guidelines of its affiliated Sri KrishnadevarayaUniversity, Anantapur. The principals of the college with the help of the local public, made diligent efforts for the progress of this institution, thus turning it into an excellent temple of learning. Their services leave behind a vivid account of their deep-rooted love for the development of this Institution. Resrtuctured courses were introduced in the College in the following years

 

B.Com CA 1999-2000

B.Sc., M.P.CS- 2002-03

B.Sc., M.S.CS- 2006-07

 

The college offers 6 programmes including conventional and restructured courses at UG level. More than 1000 students are now pursuing higher education in this institution. Out of which 80% belong to SC, ST and BC communities. There are about 23 faculty of staff geared up to cater to the academic and professional needs of the students and train them to take advantage of the global employment opportunities. Out of 20 faculty members, 4 hold Ph.D’s, 5 hold M.Phils and 4 members are pursuing Ph.D degrees now. There are 10 Non teaching staff members including contingent staff, assisting the administration for its smooth functioning.